Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week in Review!

...And tomorrow is my birthday! Monday, June 29, to be exact! Happy birthday to me. (:

This week wasn't the busiest...

Monday: Didn't post a Monday Muse interview like I should've. I probably won't tomorrow, either. I might take a nice break from blogging for my bday!

Tuesday: I posted the second installment for my newest feature, Cover Love. This week I'm majorly loving the cover of Tera Lynn Childs' Oh.My.Gods. Check it out and vote for your favorite--hardcover or paperback?

Wednesday: This week's "Waiting on Wednesday" post featured The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler. I want to read this one soooo bad! After all, who can resist cupcakes? (:

Thursday: I posted a review for Secrets of my Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita.

Saturday: A nice, big "In My Mailbox" post went up. It was a great week, book-wise and mail-wise!

As always, this "Retrospective" weekly post was created by the oh-so-awesome Steph of Reviewer X!
-------

See you guys next week, and have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Diana Dang said...

Happy birthday to you! : ) May the day be wonderful!

Chelsea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! :)