Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekly Roundup

The first week of summer, yay! 
Here's what happened on Bookworm Readers this week:

Monday
I posted an interview with the awesome Mandy Hubbard, author of Prada & Prejudice and a late In My Mailbox post, along with the weekly roundup from the previous week.

Tuesday
I announced the winner of my Frenemies contest. Congrats, Wrighty!

Thursday
I posted a review of Slept Away by Julie Kraut. Also, Prada and Prejudice came out today!

Saturday
In My Mailbox post time! This week, I got 3 awesome books!
----------------
I'm thinking of taking a short break from blogging just to read, relax, and enjoy the start of summer! I'll keep you posted...

PS. This "Retrospective" was started by the awesome Reviewer X!!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Enjoy your break, if you decide to take one. You know how addictive blogging is. Happy reading and enjoy your summer.

Kate said...

Great weekly roundup post. It's useful in case I've missed something :)